Open German Blocked Bank Account with 1 Click!
Need a blocked bank account to get a German visa? Studying in Germany?
Here is how you do it.
For example, with a blocked account at Fintiba, you only need an ID card or a passport to register and create your account. It usually takes less than 10 minutes for your account to be ready for transfer.
It is our favourite and cheapest option: Initial fee of € 89.00 | Monthly fee of € 4.90
With the blocked bank account confirmation, you can now apply for a visa in your local embassy.
The best thing about Fintiba is that you can do everything online, and you don’t need to send original documents by mail.
1. App-based step-by-step guidanc
2. Easy money access in Germany – no city registration needed
3. Highest security guarantee
How it works:
- You must first register on the website
- Fill out the application form with your personal identification information
- You will then be given access to your online platform, where you can manage all the personal details of your account
- After you receive the account details, you can transfer the money and pay the opening fee that the bank will charge you
- Your application will then be processed